What do you hear?

This is what I bought in Albuqueqe when I was shooting " Love ranch" lovely sound and disgn, 2 ghosts playing before the sunset and after the night fall, delicate it is, it is the sound from another world floting gently like the silk, there is a spirit in it with the delightful flirting shape and seduction...... yes, there are beings like this in our lives near us just when you turn your head, they are there in front of you every day and they are harmless, please see them when you are clean in your mind and heart, when you calm and harmless......



They are the music and freshness for a lovely Sunday for me and for you where ever you are....... Even when you stuck in a heavy traffic or forgot your little key....... Funny I have just moved but keep trying to open my old apartment and the key just would not work, maybe because I left the apartment and the apartment left me also silently.......



I send my thoughts to my Blog and to you as the time I am writing and taking the pictures, no spelling check in my blackberry, and this is some thing I have no talent of, I just can not get the spelling right, and I am not really interested either, maybe this is why, but by now I think you all understand me even my spell dose not make sence at all, I think it is the feeling that I am express here to you one human being to another like music, sometimes words don't mean much but the smiling sunlight behind......



Thank you for understand me in another level of breath of life.......



Still think of China and my lovely home town, when you give and miss, you feel love and loved by........





Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T