Good morning.......

Up early because I went bed late, don't know why always stay up so late, now I am tired but had to get up because I have to go to studio to do ADR, that means to recording for my charactor in the film " DIM SUM FUNERAL", driving in the gray and lazy LA morning felt lazy and as if no one is up yet, the streets are empty, car stand still, no birds, only there is a chicken stands on one of the roof I am passing by, I will show you in my next picture of the chicken, he is singing without sound, strange why chicken there on the roof? Protection?

I have a chicken song, so crazy and fun sexy song, when its ready I will show you, but remember this image......



TMZ trash me about my dance, but only if they know I am the best dancer in the world, no one has my style, totally rock and roll in the modern way, people are still so much behind in my world, they often act or view things in a slow motion below the sky and the roof, but only if they know the other side, where the sun and moon come from......



We are bigger and higher than we would ever known.



But this is the reality on earth, you play with with the best each day, enjoy the best each day and laugh and give and forgive, these are 2 words I learned in English------

Give and Forgive.

So powerful those 2 words, if you every day just remember those 2 words, any problems you are facing, just remember those 2 words, just by thinking of it, it gives you a calm, then next thing you know, suddenly your problems have no where to be found anymore, wisdom just this simple and is with in every one of us. Just those 2 simple words remember it every day, then you will have no problems in life any more both in work and in relationship.



Try the power of those 2 words start from today and now!







Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T