Ready to go to a event to help for the earthquake in china......

Writing and calling my sister in China now, it makes me so home sick, why am I here so far away? Lost something or looking for something or just my fate?

I miss the hot noodle soup my grandmother made me and the dumplings we all sit together and make them with our hands, and so much laughter, so much stories, but don't remember the stories only the laughter and love, the feeling that only family can give to your heart, I think that's what I am looking for, hope its just there not so far from my next step to the dance floor.......

Sunday belongs to family for all of us, beautiful warm weekend to you, and can you see? Sunday is like a sexy girl or a cute boy walking towards you, all you have to do is just to open your door and your smile.......

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T