Do you know who that is in the middle?

Anything could be Art I think with my doped mind sometimes is good......
But I am naturely high, no need dope to dope my mind, but need clear mists and clouds to add a confussion to my smoking eyes, yes the world should be coverd with smoke and smoke with dreams that burns the sky into a firework that makes every day a new years day.....

It is new year tomorrow can you believe it?

Snow somewhere on earth, near you, will be so beautiful to slide through like when you were a kid playing in the snow.......

Why snow rain and wind in water? Like the fire burns on the river I once saw in Tibet in the early morning in the first winter I was there, so cold but the sky was so blue like something is wrong, because I have never seen this kind of blue on the sky, amazine how many things that we don't know about our own home that is called : "nature".

Miss Tibet do some reason, maybe its because the big orenge moon sits there like a pan cake smiling its sweetness to my nose. I used to write so many letters each day send to my grandmother, send to my parents, send to my classmate, send to my little boyfriend, but never get their lettee back till maybe half year only one letter come to me, tears dropped to the ground wetted the ant I mean the little bugs cross the yellow road, don't know the spelling, but hope you understand,
Letters contains hope and joy and happiness for all of us in Tibet in the uniform, army life was boring at times, but the letter brings the city back to us, to our purifined lonely lost soul......

Why do I miss Tibet, miss the life when I was a little the big army uniform? This is why I have a good scense of fansion, green and red coverd you through out the entire year, yes it dose not make scene to me now, I sometimes get lost on the road I am writing and captured complately by the sound of the ocean in the middle of the night right now, so dark, but the waves are so strong and white, nature repeat its beauty even when everyone is sleep, but beauty belongs to itself, for its own beautiful existence......

I am off to find some dessert, I love dessert, have to eat dessert every day, sometimes 2 times a day, I know I am crazy, but that something that I really like and enjoy doing.....

Yes sweet dessert for the night and for you too0my friend.......


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T