Legend French singer Mr. Johnny hallyday

Its so cool to sit and talk with him, he saw some of my films and liked it, he said: "you are a beautiful and very good actress, I like your movies......."

I remember when I was in Paris doing LUC Besson's " Taxi 3", when I turned on the TV, I always see him, with those animal fire dangerouse eyes, now that he is here, this is life's gift again, I never thought I would meet him in person this close and talk to him some day, but you never know, what I remember him was those burning eyes, and did not know he was one of the most famous rock singer ever in Frence, well he is intence and there is some thing very special about him that is on fire.......

Maybe is the passion that he is using it to burn his songs, hope one day I will be in his concert, that would be really cool.......

Wonder the different gift that people have? Why nature give this one this? But not that one?


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T