This is life......

Out of blue a friend call and wants a meeting, I could not picture him just by the name, and he described a good picture so I saw him, we met at the Urth Coffee on Main street in Santa Monica, and started with a desert of cause, very nice conversation about movies music and politics, then comes to life and he told me he had a dream of a house in Bhutan that is his, then next thing he knows was a invitation from a friend to Malibu party, then he found a picture of his house in his dream, then it leads to a person knows the house from Bhutan walked to his office.

"I want to go there."

"don't go, not now" I said. Then he said " Do you believe in Ghost? What is some one tells you you are immortal?"

"well I saw ghost every day, they are those spirits flying around like a little cute beings walking in air waiting to be transformed, and I am immortal I already know, to me time sit still, have you seen the dust in the sunlight? Those are the little spirit beings flying and resting in the air like little stars, look at those 2 people, look there, 2 old men sitting in front of you? Look at them, how could these 2 possibly fit the image of the trendy Urth cafe in LA with all the fashionable plastic people in a sunny afternoon? They are the spirit, they reviled just at this moment for us to notice, and for you, the funny and scary thing is, as soon as I said I want to take a picture of them, immediately 2 of them stood up, ghosts don`t like pictures, the flash lights blind them. Maybe we are ghost to them too? The world is full of beauty and mystery and stories that we don't see and know. There is this much advanced machine in nature sit on the sky that conduct us showing us and manipulate us every moment of life, its truly crazy and fascinating.......



Just want to share with you what we can see and experience in real life and in front of us every day just like that......



My dinner date is here, but I shall continue.....



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T