Life supprise me every where you go.......

Funny to see myself hanging on the paper next to some cloths has nothing to do with me, felt left the Hollywood night life for a bit, did not feel want to go out for some reazon, maybe just tired of working? Or it is not really the place for my sensitive soul right now, but I do love to go out, sometimes every night, and sometimes no matter what kind of events or premiere I just have no disire to even to get dressed, I am not saying I am naked all the time, but just the effert to dressed up and put make up on its a work for me to deal with, right I just want to relax and make life a slow motion for me to walk through, nice this way, go with the wind......

I love the soft light now that is cast across my table and my shoes, its a page of a children's story that I am reading.......

"How to get to china momy?"
"just close your eyes baby......"

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T