The Earthquke.......

This is what happend when the earth is dancing out of our rethym.......

Its normal for earth to jump our of its daily rethym and jump out of its feet once in a while then for our human beings to take the suddenly disorder, its like some body eles is driving the car and you have no contrul of, and get so scared and think the sky is going to fall......

I was still at the caffee chatting with the Russians and getting high from my morning Tequila shot, suddenly I got up and ready to dance for the Russians, just when I got up and lift my left foot then the floor started to dance and waved like the waves on the ocean and joined my rethym, I thought wow this is so cool, the door understand me this well? the floor danced so gracefully like my lost lover trying to show me his love by leading me to the music, I am dancing and walking on water in the ocean right now, so cool it feels, then the Russian lady came to me and with her eyes almost poped out and both hands hold me down and shouted to my ear: " stop! Stop now!!!"
I did not know what is wrong, just felt a bit strange the earth heard me and is helping me to show the Russian lady and the Russian man that I can make the floor dance, so wired when I stepped on the floor and waved with the earth like a tangle almost waved to the window, maybe it is my dance made the earth happy or mad? The Earth started to shake his ass to show me he is better? And maybe was a way of giving me a worning or celebrate with me as we all are just had a teqeila and drunk? I know there is this little wild spirit in side earth she is just like me wear a short mini skirt and like to surprise people and light a fire. But the feeling I had was amazing, can you imaging the entire foor danced with me and with the 80 French red wine bottle shaking their ass and singing......

But the amazing thing is that just when our dance stopped then there is this news break the earthquak on TV, that fast, the skill our human have is amazing, I am sure it surprised the earth, the nature, our creator, they wondered and amazed that those little buman beings got so smart and so edvanced than theire old computers above there and needed to be up- grade right now, but still nature got our key, to their and our surprise , nature wants to give us a little litsen to show us its power.

The sun is still up, the world is still peaceful, people are still in their suit rushed to lunch and meetings, girls and boys are still trying to find the best way tonight to say : I love you to their loved ones and still vow for a life time. So beautiful our life is.

See earth can not stop us, our spirit is way more powerful then the earth's sudden anger.......

Balence in things, balence on our land, this is what we need to know, there is a princeble in the earth's and nature's heart....... They are always gentle with us, so we need to do the same.......

Life is so much more beautiful if you count on there will be death......

So say the word love to your heart and to other's heart.......

I love you!



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T