Through the mirrow I am capturing you.......

Mirrow is a magic itself, it reflects the world in a ghost eye, give us a chance to see the world a little wider than our naked eye and bring what is behind us into a painting color our eyes, and often with its direction changes I am confused and amazied by just like this picture--- every one is behind me off stage, but there they are with me on the same side...... How wonderful......

Maybe I am so tired and just my own imagination? Or I really can see the world 360 degree with a believe that this is the ture vission of its purety that we don't really know and realized.......

Mirrow gives us a moving image to play to believe and to dream our wildest dream......

A beauty......

I was never this tired like today.......so dose every one on set, maybe is the Las Vegas heart? Maybe is the nature of film making? Maybe........ Maybe......

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T