I am in Church Audio Post studio still......

Nice studio and good people to work with, its always fun to revisit and confuse myself once again: where am I? Who am I? What the am I doing here in side the little screen? And where is this charactor coming from? Is she real? Is some one just like her in real life? And which spirit of my this time of my charactor DEDE?
Why is she Lasbien? Where is she now? And how much of her is me?

Well I used to ask so many questions and so much want to know the answer, but not anymore, the answre is no important anymore but the question, sometimes the questions are no need to be answered or actully there is no answers for it, I respect the answer has its own mind and time to show us his magic......

Having a good day? I am......hope you do too......


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T