I am going to a premiere tonight

You have to go on line check out my dress tonigh, its insane, the back, you will be surprised...... Its french disgner, I love the yellow, its spring time and always happy.



But why all the texi are yellow? Because they stand out? Or they are driving to spring break? I think none of the texi driver likes their job, but I think its a cool job, drive through the crazy city or quiet city, watch people say good by 15 times and watch people kiss and get mad and knowing inside of people's games and truth, mostly people don't hide from texi drivers, because they will never see each other again most likely, texi drivers should write books about the secret pass of my pasenger, that would be fun, I remember the texi drivers were always so mad in New York city, but in China they talk to you and trying find out where you from then decide which road to take you, New York too, espicialy when they find out you are not from the city, miss New York, miss the real city, Tokyo paris Beijing Berlin and where elas?



I travel in dreams too, every night, wondering where to tonight?





Have a lovely evening and I will try to post a picture later

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T