The good time on set with everyone.......

So much fun today be my Charactor Samantha, I did some cool things, I love my charactor, she is sexy and mystirouse and I am really having fun with her, and I love working with Billy, its fun and he is really cool and I love working with all the other actors on set, and of cause our charming director as well, you know sometimes I like to be more of my Charactor than myself, more like to be lost in the story of my film than lost in real life, because when I am lost in her and in her story, I am really really free......this is why I love what I do, it just lift my spirit up and make me smile, all the tiredness went away from this morning 4am, well I am thankful to be here in Vegas working and thank the production to have me.

A big smile from the set to you all.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T