Just landed in Italy can you believe it?

So nice in the soft wind here in Italy......

Of cause a nice dinner in the water on that boat you see behind me into the night with the beautiful full moon.....

Romance is what you create and imagined, it can happen just like that!

Have a wonderful Friday night, meant to be celebrated and happy tonight, I had a lovely day in the studio and evening, because this is what I decide to have for the day........
Full moon has always effected me, it makes me wonder and happy and emotional and missing something some one.......
It is so peaceful just watch the moon and let the moon watch me too.......

In the movie "DIM SUM FUNERAL", my last line is : "I love you too"........

Love is such a simple crazy word, but the most beautiful to ones heart.....
.


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T