Finally I am driving my own car and in the city I live sometimes......

My blackberry had problems today and can not take pictures or send messages, but it came back suddenly now, magic you need in life even for the little things, well living in real life you are facing real problms every day, little problems even, it just made me realized how lucky and spoiled I am, nomally I don't living in real life, on locations and living in hotel rooms and on set, it is not real, you always have people take care of you panper you, you don't have to deal with any problems, there for you have no problems, but real life makes me appreciate what a wonderful life that I am living in, dream and fantacy that's my land, I am thankful, thankful for the problems that I am facing just like you every day, but I love the daily problems, because they make me value love and gift and your smile and help.......


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T