In the restaurant of Madeo in beverly hills

Look at my desert, so good, and the food here in so dilicious, I eat so much, I love food and sex and life, and LA now, the city makes you feel relaxed in the eazy wind, you know my computer died on me, so I can not write or do anything now, so had to buy a new one, so I got the Apple, so nice and beautiful looking, well its good now I know the reason why it died because a new one is calling.



Funny I got a call from my sister's husbend from China, he said he ready from the internet about the earthquke here and want to make sure I am ok, funny I was worried about them in my home town of the earthquke, now the table has turned, this is life, things could happen and change just like that, life turn around even when you are sleeping......



Treasure life this is what we need to do every day.



Missed a screening because had to get A new computer, one event and after party sort of have to go, but not in the mood, strange, well maybe it is the relaxed cold LA wealther.......





Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T