This is me in the movie " Hustle"......

This movie is so crazy and extreemly funny up to the roof then jump down to the cliff, crazy! And so much fun to make it, I love comedy, hard to do, but extreemly enjoyble, well its like real life, we can all make our life like a comedy.



Last night I wa at Mr. Chow meeting with a director and an invistor, just when I left there are so many crazy photographers at the door waiting and taking pictures, I am sure TMZ was there, well my computer is down I don't check it anyway, just hope they don't trash me again, funny they always find a way to trash people nor matter what you do or dress, amazine, here you go a comedy, well I just have to live with it and laugh out loud! Yes why not! I was out of town for a while its strange to be back to face this Hollywood crazyness, you know its funny I saw those photographers all the time kind of knowing them already, they all very nice to me when I see them somewhere in town, and waiting outside of s door in the dark, I feel for them, and I always treat them like friends very nice, but lots of people tell me don't be nice or trust them! They turn their back on you! But I have a gentle heart, they are just like another human beings next to me, its my nature spirit to be graceful and nice to them, well just wish every one has a seam nice intention of every one that is next to you and you encounterd every day, even strangers, well it was a scene last night, but fun! Well I am an entertainer, if you see me somewhere in real life or on TV or Movie or even on TMZ, if I can mejr you laugh then you made my day, I am here to give to make you laugh and to light your day, but please think in the possitive light, take the nigetivity out of your thoughts, then you will only see light and beauty......



I am just like your sister or your lover, somewhere in the world every day sending you laughter and love........



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T