Thank you for the gift

I am lucky that I have so many friends and fans all over the world that like me and give me gift and insprition when I need it, you are kind, I am thankful!



This morning I am in the Starbucks, I was order A latte and a muffin, and the kind smiling gentlman warmed my muffin and gave me a free coffee and with his warm smile.......

Then before he left he handed me this.......



This is a gift to me with the gentle touch of the sunlight spirit.......



This is so small yet big, powerful things are often small, because power is no need to show off or shout out loud, it is only for the gentle spirit to feel and to hear with a smile, what matters is the power and love behind the gift. I remember his smile......



Often in hollydays I see people give gifts, some of them are big and expensive, but I wonder what's behind? How much love and heart that is behind when the person is doing it?



My grandmother used to give me gifts my birthday and chinese new years, she is like a magician, all those beautiful things made with her own hands, I can feel the joy when she dose it and I know how much love she puts in it when she is making it, I cherish them till today and forever, because her heart is with me.......



I want to thank all of you whom read my Blog and cares for me and give me smile and love each day, I give all these in return with my pure heart of delightful gift that nature seeded in me......



To you the sunlight smile each day...... Like a chin of foot steps that will fallow you on your road to happiness........



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T