Not in the mood......

I am not in the mood to take pictures, but found this one and think its cool, sitting in the sun and ready to have a meeting in the sun, living in California you can not avoid the sun, he is your friend either you liked it or not, kind of cool, when you have no choise you actrully can just eccept and not question it, like Bush is the presendent, even you have the power to vote and change but he is still there guiding the country, guildinh the country? How? I look at him and think he is a funny caton charactor in a TV show.

But the sun is just so beautiful, right now it touches my body and face, it just makes me feel so good and happy......

Wondring if I am somewhere eles what I would be doing? What my mood will be and what the mood of the world would be?

Ok meeting time 5:45PM.....
See time again......

Send you the warm touch of the sun......

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T