From last night.......

I enjoyed the movie so much playing in the big chinese main tharter, it just makes you feel you are part of the movie and almost like you are part of it when they made the movie, I would go see any movies in that tharter even if I fall asleep is worth it, just to sit there and dop, is there a such word? I mean when you node your head fighting from nor fall under some one's chair, beautiful. They audiance were fun, they yell each time when their stars showed on screen. I bet they all are fans of the TV show and the actors, I had a great time there, eating poncorn and watching the movie and also watching a fellow nodding and fighting so hard with himself and not falling sleep, wonder what's wrong with him or why? It he tired or he just don't like the movie?



Sometimes I wish I could get into people's mind and sing them a lalaby........



When I dress sexy I feel sexy..... Its nice to feel this way because this is what we are suposed to do and to feel don't you think?......:



I live up for that, for you, for nature and for even myself.......



Do you know what it says on my left leg? A good one......





Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T