In my trailer shooting a professional picture for you

How dose it look? Very cool I think, sometimes I love those randem shots, they just look unexpectedly exciptional! You will never get it this way if you carefully planed, anyway I like it this way, for me is perfect and the best, because there is life to it, raw like the fresh fruit testy......



Its one of the looks of my charactor, pink light and pink vission and pink smile and a pink love......



I did a big trick on Camera, so cool, but hurt my head and legs and my ass, I have to do it so fast, crazy, its like gemastic, you have to be very flaxible and hold your breath till you die.....



Well I think I got a job now in Vegas doing a magic show, its fun like a child's dream and fantacy, pure entertament.



Well my job is done for today and going to see a show tonight again.



Happy happy when I did a good work and had fun, then the evening becomes a gift for fun games to dance the night off till sunrise and getting drunk with the dust of sexule romance like the stars queitly dancing on the sky with their own melody......



Wish you a beautiful evening......



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T