Flight delayed.......

Look at the plane on the right at the picture, coming at us looking so beatiful, and in the middle what is that? I loved the color I always do, surreal and romantic......

Flight delayed because the toilet is broken, can you imaging? The whole flight smell like in the toilet, I think lot of people will pass out by the scant and others will risk their life jump out of the window into the high air and dance and floting on the white clouds, funny the image I am picturing it now, but maybe this is the way you actully find out that you can fly just like that, you have to have a motivation to do things and anything, well I believe this is the best motivation one can have when you locked in a stinking toilet that you have no interst of pee or shite, this is the best way to force some one to fly, believe it or not we actrully can, but the thought scared the captain, he decided to quit and change the plane, so here we go, waiting for "Godar", spelling check please.

Wondring and watching people, its really a night mare when you are so tired stuck and blurred in you morning day dream, how many cups of coffee you can have? I find myself in the Burger King eating those big Burgers, I have a funny story, while back when I just landed in New York from China, I did a Burger King commercial, I have never eat or heard of Burger king in my life, its a big budget commercial, so many people on set so early, I got there at 6am, them waited and waited, I thought I was lucky, first job I got in America is with the king, so excited and wondered in my mind what the king looks like, 3 hours go by, I had my make up done and everything, suddenly I was called on set, I was so excited and looked around and think the king will be there with his big nose shinning bright, then the director came to me and said something to my ear I have no clue of, because I did not speak English then, I thought the king had his breakfast and bite so hard on a little hard rock and had rashed inside the egg and went to the dentist this morning and running late, then we start shooting over and over again, they asked me to eat again and aging, I don't understand why do I have to eat those round big fat thing one after another, lunch time arrived and the king still no where to be found, then the sun is coming down to hills, and the king still did not show up, I understand when your tooth hurt, but still this many people waiting and wasting film shooting eating all the time, the king should at least have the curticy to come at 5PM to say I am sorry, but the king dose not give a shit, the king is the king, this is the first time I have tested the Ameican Burger King power, why Burger? what a wired name? he hold his power over his citisen, the sky is dark now disolved into my thoughts.......

Every one on set was so tired and disurpointed and ready to go home, I finally asked the director: where is the king?"

The king never showed up but every one was laughing at my question so bad, well at least I made the gossip of their day.......

I am flying right now


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T