I am at the 53rd floor in the play boy club open roof

Crazy the vew and hights so cool, the best vew of the entire city, so so beautiful, if you ever come to Las Vegas or you are already here in Vegas for the 4th of July, you must come here, one of the best, and this is the only play boy club in the entire world, this says something right?

All sexy bunnies here so cute and nice, the outfit and the boobs and asses huge....... You must come to see the girls yourself, its my favorit so hight and the feeling its like I am on a air plane in the up high air in the sky with window wide open, totally crazy, the feeling is like you have wings and you can actrully fly yourself, best vew in the entire city for sure......

Can you see my hotel behind me? So F..... Cool!


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T