Can you figure it out......

Where I am? What's the story here in this picture? Look behind me on the left, a man's mouth is wide open in the half motion, but how do you spell the word "yauning" I mean before you are so tired and have to go to sleep right now and after a whole day 14 hours of fighting with your boss about a little things like where is that stupid red chair? Why you moved it to one feet left? I told you many times not to move the red chair! Anyway its funny some one's yawning( did I spelled right this time?) could be permenetly printed on some stranger's phone or Blog for ever and ever, maybe one day his relative suddenly will recognize him,my god my long lost uncle, shoot, he will crying for the miracle that he is looking for of his life time, he is already 88 years old, how come his uncle is younger? wow, just realized maybe I just made someone's dream become true by posting the picture, you never know. it is ture in the universe, it is all tangel with energe and image and floting drawings disolve slowly gently page after page into darkness then brightness.......

And now maybe its your turn to give me and others who is here visiting my Blog a story about that boy on my right side, waiting for her mom? How old is he? Where is he going? Dose he have sisters? Is he smiling? Why is he alone? Interisting life around us every day and you can and others can help each other in a way you don't or never will know, but the meaning of help is really for others, so you should not know.......

I am so excited for my new computer, then I can write my book again and forget about life outside the window, actrully its bad that today we don't have to go out but look into the computer screen and the internet all day long to travel the world, but when you lose in touch with the real life you lose the meaning of living real life, then you lost the real joy, especially with the children, if I have a child I would send her or him or both to the wild nature, to get lost and find life on their own, you will be so surprised how strong and smart they are and how beautiful they will become in front of your eyes.......



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T