Beauty in the mountain and the sea where I live for the weekend....

And the buffalos, they are so dirty in the mountain up high, but I saw 3 of them, just standing there in the sun doing nothing, dripping from their nose, driving by over the top of the mountain to the other side to take the helicopter fly back to LA across the ocean, really cool, the sun is much hotter when you are higher, and mountain road is wild and dangerous into the unknown, journey everyday some where, some where unknown, but pleasant surprises awaits inpatiently making its mark, sure we will always remember its inpackt good or bad, if there is bad? I think all thinks are happening are surposed to, just hard to see what's on the other side when you are still on this side claiming......



Holiday season always make my heart panding......



Very upset just fond out that I lost a lot of money in the stock market, I never understand and want to do it, but my broker how do you call it? He did it, and I don't know how people do such a thing its obviously lossing money and they can just watch it happen and tell you you are ok and you are going to make money, how is that work? Very upset now, just learn from me never buy stocks, it for sure will make you sad and if you have it then sell it right now!



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T