I made myself into a mirror, only reflects you.......

Parties passing by carries people noises drinks and warmth of lights, boats passing by carries color music and smiling faces in the dark, you are passing by me carry my blessing just as I am passing by you carry your prayer......



Holiday makes people kind just as people giving joy like a gift back to the sky......



How strange to think that most of the people I met tonight that most likely I will never see them again, never? Never as if they have never acrossed me in life, by knowing this actually makes me more aware of the people I met and connected...... give them your love and smile, even to a stranger, cherish the moment when your eyes see through the other soul, because you might never have the same touch ever again........



Funny the naked girl picture I found in their bathroom, do you know the story? I do don't, just thought it looked funny and unique......



There was a boat show at 6pm in where I live, people are happy and smiling and gathered on the side walk of the sea, watching, watching our time slipping away like the breath in the sea.......

happy holidays my friend!
Happy birthday my friend!


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T