Me with Oliver stone, Mickey Rourke, and Frances Fisher.......

Premiere of fox sreachlight "The wrestler"



What a pleasure to watch a film acted by real actors and a real director with very controlled and moving performance, with the director's controlled meticulous sharp and intense power.......

It was surprise for me to watch a movie this way that disturbed by it, but I did enjoyed it, because the artists in the movie planed so well that it made me uncomfortable in witch it was supposed to be.......

Anyway it was nice to be in the academy theater feel the seriousness of what we do and makes you want to do more, so many food, no I mean so many good people in the industry were there last night of cause good food too, I eat 3 scoops of espresso ice cream and cookies, sounds scary but that's what I enjoy, lucky that I am not that fat, I guess the deserts just passing through me, maybe they don't really like moon girl?

I had fun and want one day soon to have a role like that to rock the world and to rock you......

Yes I will for sure, either by the director of this film Mr.Darren Aronofsky( he has a beautiful actress wife, why not me have one? I am only kidding, I like men too much) or Mr.Oliver Stone, bigger than life, so intellectually complicated sharp yet at the same time very innocent, or other talented directors, you know I always like Mr. Steven Soderbergh, modern unique, sexy, and brilliant, I can smell that marvelous character is on its way to surprise me, it was so tempting when you watch something that disturbs you and gets to your heart and you know that you can so well disturb it back.......

Inner power and passion that we are gifted as an artist, its like a dangerous vocanal with its brilliant burning fire that is ready to break the sky break your heart in the instinct second just when you turn your head left.......

Passion is what we are live for, that instance poison breaks the unexpected magic......



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T