Flying again, but to where.......

I am in the british airway first class lounge, its always pleasant when you travel with a comfort, I love the sleeping bed in the first class always, its just nice to relax and stay away from reality up high in the air and flying and sleeping and eating and dreaming and doing nothing at all in the up high air , I love to fly, its relaxing and private, just ordered some french red wine and cookies and waiting for my dinner, its dark out side the window, I see nothing now, but in side of my mind I see sun set with its sexy allure in a moving oringe, quite intense, sometimes I don't even know why am I flying, but maybe just for the plane ride........

I am a traveler and an adventurous it, look at my life, one moment I am in the school with those innocent children, at that time I felt I can just be a teacher at the school with the children every day, then the next moment I am in the luxurious first class with your own bed and with all the mysterious wealthy successful older people around me, they all look like they are totally ready to retire,( these 2 world just don't go together, they will never meet in real life) maybe the first class is a retirement group of christmas gift trip to see a Pinking opera, but why fly to Europe instead to Beijing? its all confusing, but I think its all good because we are all going to fall sleep anyway, you know talking about sleeping, in the first class where I am sitting now, every one wants their dinner served as fast as possible, of cause they let me wait the last, people do respect older, and I don't look important enough to be served first, so I just write you and wait, its interesting the conversation in this little room with total strangers suddenly forced to sleep together, so wired, every one is checking on me, because I dressed in a short mini skirt, ha ha ha that's me, they often w ordering either I am a movie star or some rich man's mistress, how interesting.......
I am drunk now, and going crazy in my universe, some how I want the moment to freaz, it would be nice if we can freazes time and movement........ listening to Michael Jackson's Best it, never heard it before, I love the poisoned wine, each sip takes you closer to insanity......


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T