Fun Concert last night........

What a surprise suddenly a friend just calling me and ask me if I want to go to a concert and pick me up, as also something just happened today a friend asked me if I would like to go boating, and I said yes!

I love surprises, because it sparks the free spirit!

It was in the new Nokia theater the concert, and just newly opened, so beautiful there, just out side where the theater is in Down Town LA, standing the tall buildings shouting out load that they are not afraid of the earthquake! It just reminded me of those shopping districts in Asian, so big and fancy and colorful bright lights and happy people and life, I can suddenly see people out there looking for holidays on the ground, I liked it very much as I am myself looking for the holidays everywhere on the ground and in people's eyes, as if there is a hidden book that shows you the secret of everything ...... Did I find it? Hu..... Good question!

So many people dressed up just for the 3 band about to play for the night, which I have not heard of any of them, of cause I have not heard of anything, so does not mean that if I have not heared it that they are not good or famous, just that I am not famous for knowing those things, because I am not from here...... Yes the moon, you guessed right of cause, the mysterious moon........ We don't have band up there, we just yell and shout out load the way we wanted, every one is a rock star, rock your world, rock star is not a job in the moon, we all are naturally a rock star, yes let's party on the moon with the crazy moon style!

First band is called the Crackers, sounds like a bag of popcorn pupped out, they are OK, kind of blinded into anyone's conversation, I went into the VIP room and had a glass of white wine, quite relaxed trying to look like those dressed up 2 gentleman I was with, sometimes I was wondering, what if I was a man and how would I think at this moment, they are with me obviously they cannot flirt with other girls, If I were them would I flirt with other girls? I would, because I am not their girl friend, but they did not, shows me the respect...... the theater was elegant, huge, but the stage was really nice, I would like to performe there one day, I set upstairs really nice view, then the 2nd band really gets me so excited, I danced like crazy, I mean crazy, it was so much fun, because the lead singer he just does not give a shit, he just have fun lost in his own ducked up attitude and he just owns it, I like that spirit, so free lost in his own mood and just opend up a fire with us in music, I think he is kind if high but in a nice new York way, the band is called : New York dolls, really cool, then there were 2 girls dancing too and they say to me: I want your body baby! What dose that mean? you look sexy! they shouted! We all danced sexy and crazy and happy........
Anyway I was kind of high, I drink because my friend picked me up and I don't have to drive, then the 3rd band is called X, and they just tried too hard, nice music but kind of the same each song and the girl dressed up like a farmer, you will not believe it its better when I close my eyes and then even to my surprise I found myself fall a sleep in the loud and heavy music like I was totally drugged, maybe it is the wine? Or the girls? Or some one's text message showed up? Or something else from another space? But I enjoyed the new York dolls, they are cool!

Sharing with you while the holidays is just around the corner, kind of scary when the holidays look at me with their big crossed eyes this close to my nose........

Next one I will show you my boat trip, lunch in the middle of the sea in the beautiful sunlight, so pleasant.......

Hope you are having a good Sunday evening baby......

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T