You got your wish baby, I removed the pictures.......

I am in the sunna room and jaccuzzi relaxing and reading a script, then there is this lovely European woman with a child come in and we started to talk, how funny you make friends this way, it turned out her husbend just directed a movie the actor in it was in my movie " Shanghai baby" how funny is that, her name is Anita, she is cool, and her child the little boy is just so beautiful like a flower gentle, he was shy when I first wants to take a picture of his, you can see how unconfortble he is in the photo, then 5 minutes later he was offering me candy and water, but he was so curious about me and keep staring at my boobs, his mom was like : that's boobs, her noons, he is looking at your boobs.....

.He remind me of my Qiji, so affectionate, loving and giving and wanting to be close and loved by, she says he would not let her leave his side for even 1 second, we spent hours there in the spa talking and getting hot and playing with the baby boy and laughing.......

Then we talked about relationships, men and trust, its hard to trust someone yet so easy to break the trust you spent so long builded up for...... When you don't trust each other then its hard to move forward, its like your mind is broken, you can't really make sense of it any more, its hard but you know what I learned? Still trust, its the only way, otherwise you will torture yourself to death and its not worth it, because the truth is that you know and your heart knows and he or she knows that you know, and the truth will show and is showing it right now.......other wise you will become this small little person that you don't like and trying to figure out things that don't even mater, but the truth is there is nothing to figure it out, if its meat to be it will, if some one wants to destroy then it will be destroyed and there is no worries at all either way.

I did a movie called"Lost emperor", beautiful movie you would enjoy, its about love and trust and friendship and faith, I played the goddess of mercy, she just there to give and to sever and to love to have compassion and faith, doesn't matter what the result is, she just gives her love unconditional, I think her believes are so powerful that no men can resist. will often times that's what I felt I am doing in real life, give compassion and love to tortured and damaged soul, hope my love can nourishing their wound and give them faith to believe in love and in themselves and in others again, life is beautiful, love is magic, if you encounter with some one like that, then dose not matter how long, if you feel love then you are blessed.......

Don't know what kind of relationship you are in, but be kind and loving, because that's what you are going to get in return.....don't and never cheat, because that's something you will get in return also, be a hornerble person, then your soul and heart will be hornerd and giving wings to fly high with the love and joy you so wanted and dreamed of......

Let's talking about your relationship, are you married? I am not, are you in a good relationship? Happy?Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T Posted by Bai-Ling at 10:01 PM

15 comments:

Adriano said... SMHDecember 1, 2008 10:27 PM dondee said... bai...........what are you thinking !!!poor taste of character, you and the mother should be ashamed of yourself.

December 1, 2008 11:14 PM Anita said... Hi Sweety, it was nice meeting you today and enjoyed the time with you, but would like to ask you to remove the pix from your web, my husband doesn't like it and I don't wanna get in troubles. I don't know why I agreed to put all those naked pix. Thank you and I appreciate it. W can make another pix.These are too private. I feel bad, I am not a bad mother, I just made mistake and I hope you can remove them right away. Thank you.Call me.

December 2, 2008 12:07 AM Ed said... This post has been removed by the author.

December 2, 2008 1:05 AM WEALLHOPE said... Actress Ms.Bai Ling ---Please use some brains.!!!Maybe you are naive about things in life and we know that, but please for God's sake REMOVE THOSE PHOTOS from your blog at once.The net is the main instrument where pedophiles search for photos of naked children.You don't have the right to post an innocent child naked like that exposing him to the view of all sorts of maniacs. Please-

December 2, 2008 1:13 AM WEALLHOPE said... After having removed those photos of the little boy, and if you don't know what kind of photo to place there instead, you can always consider placing one of you with a sign/piece of paper with written on it "Hello Daniel"... it would definitively cause a certain effect among us bloggers you know.

December 2, 2008
1:29 AM Ed said... Anita, Bai once mentioned on this blog that she only reads the replies when she has the time.So if you want to get rid of these pictures right away, better try to reach her in an other way.otherwise, It could take days before she removes them.

December 2, 2008 1:41 AM Your Conscious said... This post has been removed by the author.December 2, 2008 2:24 AM Tommy said... These photos are in bad taste for this blog and should be removed and the wishes of Anita should be respected. No one wants to see photos of their child plastered over the net in such a fashion.

December 2, 2008 2:28 AM acuman said... Since you asked about our relationships I will respond. I am married to a woman from Cebu whom I corresponded with while I was in Acupuncture school. She had a boyfriend while in college and I was dating another student who was Chinese. After graduation our lives went in different directions and I thought often about the woman from the Cebu.I meditated on it several times and each time received the answer that I should get in touch with her. So after the third time I sent her a letter asking if she wanted to resume correspondence. At the same time she was trying to decide which direction she wanted to go. She had broken up with her boyfriend but was considering getting back together.There was also another man who was interested in her and she still was thinking of me. She prayed and asked God to give her a sing which man was for her. She received my letter the next day and two years later we were married.That was the first time that the timing was right in a relationship and we have been married 8 years now and are trying to have a baby next year.Wishing you the best Bai.

December 2, 2008 4:57 AM Redking said... Please take these pics down. Please not the best idea on this one.

December 2, 2008 7:44 AM ปลาบ้า 瘋狂的魚 said... -uh oh! :oa visit from your controversial spirit? :|good luck.

December 2, 2008 7:58 AM charles said... He was staring at them because they look so pleasantly inviting as do the rest of you because you are beautiful and do not realize it yet. Thank you so much.

December 2, 2008 8:22 AM Ian said... This reaction toward such things always amazes me, it amazes me how hyped up and brainwashed "The people" are. The "hysteria" that has come about over this sort of clearly innocent posting sums up the sort of carefully orchestrated social problems we have today. "charities" quangos and leading political feminists have been working to create a climate of fear in which every (99.9% of time) Man is seen as a threat, all children are abused by default and there is a predator on every corner and in every playing field. Reactions like this are not only stupid and dangerous but the extremely small portion of REAL danger that exists to children in the world gets drowned in a sea of bullshit hyped by the media and others mentioned above because resources are so badly overstretched as a result.

December 2, 2008 8:24 AM e_add2008 said... Hmmmmmm,I really don't think your going to get any or very little understanding on this. You have a lot of good people here that do trust you, I see. It may seem small, but isn't that the mystery you are seeking?PS; Just noticed the two Y's leaving "smert" left to spell. Does not quite spell out "smart", but it makes you think.December 2, 2008 8:24 AM Post a CommentO

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T