So cold here in hamburg

This was where I had dinner last night, near the red light district, so cold and windy, well its cold winter here and dark, typical europan winter, not really nice, but the city of Hamburg is beautiful, Christmas trees everywhere in the rain, had a relax dinner, sad all the prostitutes standing in the cold trying to make money...... but I stay in this old fancy hotel the ceiling is so high, like back in time, nice river view I have, but dark right now, and my battery died last night.



Funny there is this girl with her boy friend photographer, he took pictures of me out side the restaurant, my friends say they work for the biggest news peper in Germany, like 17 million readers a day, just hope he is not going to trash me talking about something around the red light district, there 2 girls are prostitutes wants to be in the picture my friend said no, because I don't understand German and I have no clue what are they talking about, strange things happen like that, then I recall they have photographed me before......



Cold busy streets with life here in Hamburg......

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T