Sweet dreams my darling......

This is how we fall asleep, Qiji and me, sweetly gently with the heavy rain drops making music out side of our window like little sleeping pills accidentally dropping into the duck swimming pound dissolving into little white snow flowers like a music sheet waves a tiny little sound one after another bouncing back to the sky with me and qiji witnesse its magic in our sweet peaceful dreams.......

So tender....... As if the entire world hinds in its sweet bed room just for us........

Qiji and me love the raining night, 8 little magic dropped down from the sky with the rain and turned into 8 little sexy girl showing off their short short little tiny mini mini skirt......
Running in the pink rain with their little bear feet........little tiny movie plays in the dreams of my and Qiji's......

Qiji send you a little kiss with her innocent gentle heart, I love you she says......
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T