Lunch in the middle of the blue sea........

Anything can be more pleasent than having lunch in the middle of the blue sea? This is the beauty about living in Los Angeles, blink of eye you could just be lost in the ocean with only the water the sky the wind the bird and you and your friends.......



What a beautiful sunlight welcomed us with its warmth and the flirting lights, we all undressed in its hot temperature watching the far away city become smaller and smaller until it become children's toys lost........



Boat drifting on it own while we are having the hot lunch, I opened every boxes that is there, dessert more dessert, so many fun boxes with it secret, sweet dessert, can you imagine even if I just have 2 bite of each one, then after 22 of them I have already eat a week's meal.......I drink champaign and wine and the joy of the sunlight........



Believe it or not I danced on the top of the boat with music coming from the bed room left us so quickly to the deep sea.......



So pleasent when you forget of everything, even forget yourself when you in the middle of the sea.........



Joy makes you happy, gives you the meaning of real life.......



I send you a page of joy as you forgot the words then a beautiful rose opens........



Happy holidays my friends.......





Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T