Me and Qiji wish you a merry Christmas and happy new year......

Naked seduction------yes its true, this is what I do, this is what I do the best to seduce you with the nakedness, naked emotion naked heart naked mind and naked confession, naked, naked soul and naked compassion, I seduce you with the pure naked me and my naked love, I seduce you like a woman, I seduce you like your best friend, I seduce you like you, I seduce you with the distance only on the other side of the computer.......

Seduce with the nakedness, with danger........

Thank all of you my friends to be here with me step by step, either it was raining or sunny either it was windy or misty, tears wet my vision and smile blind my happiness, but you are here no matter where I am in the world.......no matter how the season has changed again........

I am often alone when I am writing you, lying in my bed in the car on the street in the sanna room or in a place I do not noticed or know or remember.......I write you everywhere I go but with the truth of my heart like an open wound, I am talking about wound is because it is the best way to describe the nakedness, I can only tell you how I feel rather than make something up, I know sometimes it does not make sense, but just like life itself, the mystery only revealed when next chapter is already shows its spring.......

I am lucky to have all of you, I am lucky to have landed here to be your friend and to make you my friend, I feel confortble writing you my thoughts and the melody of my life my romance and my worderd soul, thank you for allowing me to be me, to show my sweetness and craziness, to share, to take you one step farther into the freedom of your own soul, don't judge, don't judge yourself, life is life, like water like air like fire, it moves with the blood of passion to reach the potential of who we are, you can only be the most brilliant by being truly the most extraem and beautiful of who you really are, we all have a gift and we all are stars........

I am your friend but most importantly I am your mirror, only reflects you.......

Send you a big hug and a big smile.......

May you with your loved ones making the most beautiful love tonight.......


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T