What a delightful spirits.......

Look how happy they are, I am and we are.......

I went downtown in Los Angeles took the opoutinuty to be with those lovely children, to read books for them in their class room, what a gift to me to them to the moment while life breath and smile at us.......I read the book of " when turtle grew feathers", its a little silly but delightful story of how ribbit race turtle and suddenly turtle flys because turtle helped a turkey and turkey gives the Turtle wings......
children loved it.......so many of them , so many hands in the air with questions, and so many wonders, they asked about what's the moon like, what is like to make movies and how did I learn to kick ass in movies ...... I danced and kicked ass with them and tought them how to write Chinese and how to say I love you in Chinese------ Wo AI ni! We laughed so much so the world laughed with us.......

This is my very first time to be in an elementary school in America, but I love it, the spirits, the love, the joy just makes me want to be lost in the laughter, lost inside the never ending questions watch our wings growing into the sunlight and we all fly to the beautiful rainbow but still with all our questions tangled into those little stars then fly from us to the universe gently dance with their pride, yes those little stars are our gifts to you the universe......

I was lucky to be with those delightful children in the class room, they take my life away, they take my mind away, and they take my breath away.......

Sharing with all of you my friends with those spirits in the pictures and in the air you breath.......

The other day
I was walking through a red carpet event, a gentle man whom is interviewing me stopped the question and said:" Bailing I love your bolg, I read it all the time and I want to be in a picture with you in your Blog......" I said:" that's so cool, did you leave comments?" " no." he said, but why not? Let's sharing your thoughts and stories and laughter with me and with all of us, this time why not sharing a story about children?

I wish I was not in a rush could take a picture with him posted here......

While you are reading this and shring this I am already on a flight, this time a big flight in the air, I always like to just lying there eat so much desserts and drink french wine and let my or your thoughts travel through like a movie, ( by the way I never watch movie on the flight)and I know this time my movie will be you all the beautiful children dancing playing and laughters myschieviesely running jumping like crazy between my desserts and out side the window so up high 7000000 in the white clouds just like my 8 little spirits, they are tiny tiny only 2 1/2 and a half inches tall, look! they are dancing on your shoulders right now......

Have a lovely weekend, like me and all the children say:
Wo Ai Ni!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T