I am flying.......

Ok let's forget about the naked picture of a child but fly......

But why people so afraid of the naked pictures? The naked us? Are we all came to the world naked?

But I appreciate the love story you shared with me, lucky you got your wishes!

Anyway After my trip back to LA yesterday, I had my first helicopter listen I flew, flew for one hour, it was so so good and so much fun and at the same time so scary, the hilercarpoter I flew has no doors on the side, my teacher likes the nakedness to look at the ground and feel the hush wind and the danger, I was scared when he asked me to turn the right turn, because I was on the right side and I turned too much felt I almost going to fly out, because there is no door......

Anyway I was too small and short and my right arm can not touch rest on my leg, my arm just hanging in the air holding the cyclic, and I don't have the power to move and hold on the entire helicopter, my god the whole weight and safety all depsnd on my slender little right arm? Can you imagine? I am sure you will be scared too, because I was.......

But fun and plasent in the air like a bird free, but I am not there yet just first time, pased trees buildings and airport freeways and ocean and donw town LA buildings...... and I could not really keep the helicopter flying straight, hard, and my body is not belenced well in the air, I thinks its like anything you need time to adjust the melody like a dance.......

But beautiful to see the view on earth, small the cars, small the buidings, small the freeway, small the ocean even the big mountains looked so tiny, yes I have not see a person the whole Time I was in the air till now just realized, funny human beings are not really exist when you look down from the sky......

One hour I flew, and my teacher let me, he said: "you are in controlI"! I replyed: " Yes I am in control!" then the entire weight and the responsibility of our lives were suddenly on me.......

I enjoyed and appreciated so much the exciting experience of flying.......

Have you done it? Would you dareing to try?

Why not? Its so much fun! only when I was above in the air I suddenly understand why people love to fly.......

Feeling sick today, terrible headich, don't know what to do, trying to sleep but my head is killing me don't know why....... Waiting for the sickness to go away so badly right now.......

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T