Santa Monica......in the mist and me.....

Lost somewhere in the mist......

The worst feeling in life is when you get sick, its like the mist right over cast the sky in Santa Monica near the beach right now, it seemed the sky dropped 1078 kielormiters, it feels like I am driving and walking in a tent so low you have bend your body and head, this must be how a child feels like?.......

Mist coverd the lights the smile the color and the joy but only when you come so close suddenly the stars flouting in the mist like little boats in the sea ride the waves far away.......

Remember when I was a child in my home town riding a bicycle to school, and a few times just right when I stopped suddenly realized I was on the ground directly under a big public bus, we could not see each other, even the big bus is invisible in front of me in the must untill I hit it with my little body and my bicycle, lucky the bus stopped and I servived, can you imagine? And suddenly there is s big crowds, where are all those people coming from? Dropped from the sky? Break out from the payvement? and those days are gray and cold in the southern China where I went to school with my bicycle......

Did not know Santa Monica has the same sentiment, sad and lonely but beautiful, all you have to do is just ride your bicycle forward with no fear then you will find yourself suddenly in a warm crowded intersiction of the streets under a bus, and you never was alone only you don't see it.......

Its like a movie.....

When you feel sick the whole world stopped as if there are nothing really important anymore but get out of the heavy headache, and I could not and no matter what I try, it was painful to try to find the fresh air that can open my eyes and my senses, I was locked in a circle of darkness with a force that pressed on my head so hard and heavy......

Can't believe how perspective on everything changed suddenly just like that, amazing what sickness can do to you......

Well I am lucky that right now I am out of that circle and feeling light again and suddenly opend my eyes see colors and the world again and the lights just emerged from behind the mist so tenderly and beautiful.......

Enjoy the fresh air and the lightness of the breath while you can and when you are healthy.....

Its a gift to feel light and make sense of things on your left, right, front and back, stories everywhere with your touch on the ground step by step.....

Interesting the 1at picture I posted, I like it, but why always 1 man and 2 women? What are they doing? What is their story?

The 2nd one is My lovely Qiji she is crewing her tail every morning with the confert sexy ponding sound with her eyes closed, just like right now she is on my lap again doing the same thing, wondering if she wants sex?

Feel lucky to have her when I am alone......
sweetness and love from every movement she does and she does it without knowning it.......when love giving naturely is just so beautiful......


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T