Greetings from the beautiful blue sea.......

I missed you!

Thank you for your thoughts gifts and good wishes my friend........
Did you have a lovely Christmas? I hope you did, I had a lovely one and lost in a sexy naked dream flirting with moments of passing life......

Colorful like the rainbow full of surprises and gifts including the ones from you my friend that I am thankful.......

Can you believe it? Its the end of December and the sea is still colored in blue with its romance heated with love of the precious sunlight, music...... it brings the warmth of the hot summer back directly into my body and your spirit, Nature is amazing, a lot of times we depend on its mood to effect us to guide us to lead us to flirt with our imagination and dream.......I got lucky to be bathed in the pouring sunlight like I am in a hot morning shower naked......

Nice Christmas I did a lot and relaxed a lot too, party dinner Karaoke porker helicopter boating flirting the steps of dance fallowed me so close wherever I go.......and played with my magic Qiji too....... For her everyday is the new year's eve.......

Still feel strange because I have lost holidays since I landed in America, what's the meaning of Christmas? New Year? Celebrating? Regretting? Looking forward to something new? Forgeting something old? But What does it mean if life is only existing in the moment of now?

???????.......

Still I am thankful for the moment passed in front of me that I can clearly see, time by time piece by piece wonder by wonder and I forgot what it is really passed by thinking of the moment but its already gone just the moment when I realized its sexy shape, how can I touch and see?

Life has no meaning in our genius unconscious but in the magic of our universe.......

I love the sea the light the color and the open positive spirits that brights a pure happiness like the wind the fire coming in full speed right this second directly towards you.......

Keep smiling my friend because this is how and why life will smile back to you with its naked secret.......


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T