The local band in the local bar,the deer

Its fun and relaxing in the local little blues bar listening to some old and romantic blues, actrully very beautiful, because those songs have wings that can fly you to the places you imagined to go, its a little town and seems like every one knows every one, very warm, and I really enjoyed it and of cause danced on the floor steps on the note of the music like stars APper and disurper like a little fun game on the floor that I am chasing after.....

Cold out here near the sea, but so beautiful when you drive up the mountains and so close to the stars and the sky and the deers flying in the clouds, white boats stuck in the blue sea, just now 2 deers no more, so sensitive, I chase after 2 deers for a while into the mountains to their home, then they apper again later in the night, those little villy road to the darkness up high is so much fun, then just right around the coner, then suddenly the blue sea arrived......

Just got back from a long relaxing massage, so good with the hot stone, and just arrived on the top of the mountain, there come the deers again, one standing on the hill just when the head lights of our car flashes, the deer is so beautiful, I went after it and walked closer to the deer and very lucky just when I backed off, then there are 3 more deers followed, mother and her 2 little baby kids, wow, she could've attacked me, because of fear of their baby deer attacked by the strange me, its a deer famely across the streets, I think they live around where I stay in the back mountain of the house, but just so pleasent to see them in the dark because they brights the darkness like the little bright stars, I was lucky to see them just before my dream time.......

Its beautiful here, every time we drive down we see either deer or wild cats, at least 20 of them, the wild cats each are differnt, there is this old lady with scarf coverd her head, she feeds the wild cats like her baby every day and the wild cats just lay around and lazy, they all fat and short and small unlike my Qiji so beautiful like a real wild beautiful animal, of cause I miss qijil a lot, hope she is ok and not so mad at me left her for a few days.

Jaccuzzi, good food and getting fat myself to join the holidays.....

See the wild deer, they run up the mountain to the sky just like that, no fear, they take their family go anywhere just like that, they have not luggege and baggegge, just themselvies naked, they trust every day, they will find food, they will survive, unlike us human carry so much shite and so worried.......

How can we learn? Can we survive if we don't have nothing each day and just go out to the world naked?

Hope you are having a relaxing lovely weekend my friend......
.