What a beautiful moment......

When Obama and his wife and his 2 daughter walked on the stage, I was so moved.......



Humanity is so beautiful, people are so beautiful.......


There is no reason to fight but to unite and to love.......



See anything is possible, all you have to do is to dream and to believe......



He is me and my Qiji's president now.......



I love those moments in history, the passion the power just make you want to die......



Yes lets all die in a dream that we long for, the harmony of humanity........



It just reminded me many moments in my life in my own country of those beautiful history moments, when I flip thousend times landed here from the moon, when I first opened my eyes, when I first started to realize life, when I take the first step ever in life, when I stand up alone, when I first feel love, when I first see a red rose smiles, when the moment I walked out of the army plan landed in the vast of Tibet, when I first touched a gun, when the beautiful snow mountain took my breath away, when a drop of snow touched my eye lash, when I first marched in the army and lost on the road in Tibet, when I heard the gun shot in Tian An Men squer, when I come to you------ America, when I first burned by fire, when I......when I first watched the election tonight...... People are so fragile, in the vast of nature, we need only happiness we need only safe home we need, we need only love, we need tenderness, we need each other, we need passion, we need to believe there is only beauty that we strive for......

love, like how our grandparents love us, love unconditional. Love, give love, and Love more, for humanity, for our heart......



I love you, I love America.......



Let's be together find dream find beauty find love and the melody of harmony.......



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T