Another hot video of Hollywood night....

Me and my hot Russian girl friend seduced all guys there at the event and as well as the night, it was crazy fun and delightful, so many strangers walk in like ghosts dressed up ready to steal the secret of the scent of the night, still is not as crazy as those party in Shanghai and on the streets in Bangkok, its too clean and fancy and no danger at all here......
My girl friend got this Russian boy friend obseased with her, he called her 138 times and another 99 missed calls, then another 48 calls, can you believe it? He was so mad because I just invited her girlfriend not him, obssesed personalities can really be truble some, I had a boy friend whom was so crazily obssesed with me, crazy! I could play a charactor like him, so funny the behavior, was kind of interesting and extreme that could be a great charactor on screen......I will play him one day......

Anyway
me and my Russian girl friend were the sexy dangerous cretures are there in the party, every one aimed at us talked with us and trying to seduce us, but they all lost their game because we have the key its our game. Those evenings are for fun, for games and for players to play, look at the door of this car so cool, but how difficult if you just in the hurry to go to the doctors? Or to the airport?

We eat so many chocolate made us so high like we overdosed the finest drug you can ever steal from someone you don't even know.......

Anyway truble with man with woman, and always truble in relationship, wondering how can people make it to a life long and really have a stayble nice beautiful relationship?

Mystery to me......