Hot video Sunday gift for you......

We are circled by fire from very near sight, just beyound the other side of the mountain, other side of your realization, other side of the wall......whistle...... dust flying in the air with no wind, stillness around me and I am the only one that is moving, moving torwards the fire or is the fire moving torwards me?

Life is fragile only exist in your heart beat, so we must protect it and protect that little magic power, that flame in Us, but how? By enjoy it, by carefully have the toughts for others, by not takeing advatage of Nature, by dance other peoples melody while your own heart is out of Reythemy, just be sensitive to the world we are living in, yes sounds like love.......

I had a hot date last night, it was sexy, Saturday night meat for lovers, even when for what ever the reason you pased midnight, still the fire is there, you must catch it play with it till your lips tell you its safe.......

Hope a hot Sunday for all of you, enjoy the fullest of life when your heart is smiling, when the fire is burning, and when your fingers are still have time to touch the key bord your steps are still gentle graceful, when you still kind and hungry and recognise love.......

The sky is red up high but so near, once again it remind me of the fire I lighted when I was in Tibet, I burned the whole kichen, and I am sure planed a seed into the mountain heart there in the center in Tibet.......

Fire and Gun shot that's the painting marked in Tibet on the sky in the air, beautiful......
after you pass the danger only the beauty remains like right now the sky above ......