I am with the greatest singer in the world Mr. Placido Domigo......

I love his voice and his spirit, what a gifted man, his voice is god given and takes you to the beautiful place in heaven, I am honored to meet with him, we talked a lot and he invited me to his concert in Beijing in january, he is so nice and humble.....this is what I am talking about, a gift and a magic.....



He is honored tonight in this event I am at......they transformed this place into Venice.......



I always love Europe, I would love to be in Europe right now for the beautiful autumn, the color of the leaves like a painting painted the floor, and the color of the people and the coziness of indoor lost in the red wine and candle light with the romance floating in the air and captures your entire attention and that is it, the end of the story, the end of the world........



That's what you do when you lost your mind and yourself somewhere cannot be found anymore, maybe just lost, lost in life? on the road somewhere you don't even know or remember forever.......



Autumn makes you dream, makes you turning into the streets you don't even know, like walking in Venice, if you choose one road then you will be lost forever and never find the way back, its fatle but also magic.....



Road of life lead each of us to the landscape of wonder, of love, of beauty, of the gift within us to give to others......to you......



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T