Sexy me.....

I am in America film market meeting with a director, it just interesting to see the other side of the business, how people sale movies, so many people and company and intersating to see how its done, but still it seems complacated to me, the Lowes hotel in Santa Monica is going in insane, the parking lot is full and I had to park in Santa Monica and walk far there, which was a really nice walk but people here are so lizy, they drive to run and would not want to walk even one block, you know what I did, luckily I have a flat shoes so I put it on then changed it into my beautiful boots when I get to the hotel, and it was so pleasent of walk near the sea, and just now I am walking back it is sunset in the pier, the color on the sky is so delicious, like the sweet cake, what a nice experience of nature just made me part of it and through me directly into the sunset. But I could not find my car, so bad, it take me 40munits can you believe it? 40? Finally I had to ask a guy to drive me to find my car, I almost about to cry, I walked every level, I think 6 of them? I was chasing after my tail like a mad girl, but still my car just fly away like that, she decide to leave me for the afternoon, anyway the guy was really nice and sweet, he is a handsome young man from Paris, " I got all the time you want young lady, because I am meeting my friend and I am too early......." you know finally after my hot ever exquisite of going crazy, finally my car arrived in front of my eyes, funny she has this mischievous smile on her red sexy face and maybe its her way of telling me that I have to appreciate her more or maybe she just wants the weekend off? Anyway this is my crazy afternoon on Saterday, but fun and having lunch looking out the ocean in the hot sun shinny on my spoon like an art, so many movies and so many people are buying and saling movies, some how kind of warm feeling that come to me, like Christmas and new year is on its way........



Off to a hot party now to dance and celebrate life!



Happy weekend

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T