I am writing my book in tha sunlight.......

So beautiful the bright morning wakes me up and the birds singing their own melody in the swimming pool, life is beautiful with out the politics and the fight and the struggle to argue and find out who is right or wrong, peace is what the nature offers us and we must take that to our daily life......



Last night there were some crazy things going on on the streets in Hollywood, the traffic just won't move, I sit in traffic for 1 hour and only moved 3 blocks, I was so in patient and made a turn and of cause got lost, then ended up to the cost on the ocean and went to a nice restaurant had a wonderful meal, maybe this is what I sueposed to do instead of trying to go to some party that I have nothing to do with, Hollywood full of allure, full of directions of lights that shoted at you none stop, it confuses me sometimes, maybe they know what we want and then use that to allure us? Why people want? I know for me sometimes I go to party or event because I was borned to be alone......



I got an e-mail from my mom, so sweet, she just learned how to use e-mail, she asked me am I going to find my husbend this year? Well I told her Yes! All these years I disappointed her, because I am still not married, how come I often ask myself and what kind of man I would like to have a family with and merrying? A neighbor just walked by, he ask me to write what I want on peper and also in the sunna room, this naked girl also tells me to write it down, you know its funny in the women sunna room we all naked, in the heat of burning air to watch the naked famele body is insane, its in some ways feels sinful when your mind is involved, but yet it is nature's sculpture, so beautifully unique, what a twist you can feel or do when your mind is involved......



Like a drug ready do its job.....



Yes I am crazy and writing none sence as you all say, but lots of joy and truth for you too......



Lovely day from sexy me....



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T