What's America to me......

I come to America with a dream a hope, a delightful heart and a great respect, America translate in Chinese is beautiful country, it is true the land the nature the people that I have met on the way of my journey, beauty everywhere in the soul of the land.....

But over the years I was also disappointed about a lot of things, just for right now, look at the 2 president Choices? Are those 2 are the best to lead our country? To lead the best country in the world? We have to know America lead the world, people look up to the guidance of America, but how did this happen? There is no better one then these 2 in the entire country to choice from? It shows part of America either the system or the people are not that bright, or they did not put their power and energy to do this right, how could it be? How could you allow this to happen? Can't you see? I am sure this 2 candidates are great people and they are trying their best to be the one, but its America, its the president that we are looking for, but Obama and McCain can not live up to the quality of the country that what America is about, nothing personal, but certain position requires certain power and magic, and its a given, in our world people made for different purposes for the earth to use, no matter how hard you try, its like art, if you don't have the talent and gift then there is no art, there is nothing you can do, you need tremendous talent and magic and power to be the leader of this country, other wise the country will surfer, the people will surfer......

Its sad to see what is happening, to me the election is almost like a show, like a scene of an act in public and some how people chose these 2 to act, but I think American people are smarter than this........but use your magic is about time......

Look at the history, the leaders and the people have the great power that lift up our soul, I would vote for Martin Luther king, look at the power and magic he had transformed into us, that is nature's force and gift, but not through learning...... Lincoln, JFK, even Clinton has the power of the magic, he invited me to his last dinner at the white house, I talked with him and liked him, he is special......

Well I think this is a listen for American to learn, pay attention to your choices, pay attention to your true feelings and use your talent to guide your president, he needs your help.......

If I will be your president, then you will have nothing to worry about but happiness.......

American media trash me, we live under the rules and influence of what the magazines say, but what about you own mind and heart? I am just free and live by my own philosophy and dance in the beautiful melody that nature give to me in my universe, I want to be the most brilliant me that I know how, because I got a gift and a magic to give, that's why I came to this country, because I thought it will allow me to be the most brilliant me that nature wants me to be......

I appreciate the wonderful experience since I took the first step on this land.......greatful of what I have seen and learned......

Daring to trash me but also daring to celebrate me....... Because I am your gift.......
Thank you my friends here for understand and appreciate me!

A lovely Sunday to you.....


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T