What a Beautiful evening and view from my eyes......

Party in Hollywood hills, the view is just so beautiful, it takes my breath away, its like the sea of lights, vast and dangerous...... When I stand on the edge of the cliff, it feels like if there is just a little touch of the wind, then it will take me away to the lights and burns my memory, or maybe I will landed on a beautiful woman's bed in her soft bedroom with her naked body and soul and beging a hot sex and romance, the reason why I say this, is because the new rule of if it is the same sex couple in love then you can not get married, first of all, it just shows the people from the moon how silly human beings are on earth, same sex if you fall in love then you can not get married? You are lucky if you even feel love for some one and fall in love or find the ture love that capture your heart and make you have a sudden heart attack, how can you choose to or not to love some one if you feel the magic? Why can man love woman but woman can not love woman or woman can love man but man can only love woman? Take your mind away and let love take charge and dance its own dance, this is why I don't like any system, I don't like country, because they are way behind, behind the technology of nature, they are simply wrong! The goverment is wrong, because they are trying to change and gain st nature with their limited old fashion mind, like the old chinese government......
Its like I am standing on the cliff facing the beautiful view, but because of the hight that I am so scared, where I am standing right now, it feels like I am the one is driving a flight with zone knowledge and is about to departure the ground and to the air, it did as we speaking, I suddenlly lost Balance as the flight lifted already to the thin air like some one is holding the cat's nick up high and suddenly is about to drop.......

Having a lovely night because of the view, having a lovely night because I meet Sunset tonight, having a lovely night because I spent 40 minutes to find my car, having a lovely night because magic is on its way.......having a lovely night because I have love in my heart.......

I did not say my mom asked me to get married this year, but the next.......

Don't really know if merrige is really a wonderful thing for human?
For me? But like the feeling and the passion of extreme commitment of the extrame......


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T