Excited Going to my movie premiere at AFI film festival.....

Life goes on after the excitment of the election, and life resume its own melody hopefully for the better, because it is a new chapter, new start, and new energy and new magic......

My movie " Dim Sum funeral" premieres in the AFI film festival and people really like it, you have to check it out, you will laugh and you might cry as well, it teaches you about forgiveness and love and relationship....... I play a lesbian girl who is sexy and open and chanllenges every one and seduce a monk, seduce a monk? Can you imagine?

Its always fun and surprise to see your own movie, its like you made love with some one and you had a baby, but the baby suddenly has her own life and mind now and your don't even know and recognize, always so amazingly suprising, because you suddenly see it from differnt point of view, and much more abjective and you become much more gentle and loving and forgiving, I have 8 movies in post production now, very exciting, and they are like my 8 different little spirits, they all each has their own and differnt brilliant life and shines like a hot movie star, I am looking forward for them to show their beauty to you and surprise you and believe me they will!

Season changing, life changing, 3 of my friends just text me " Anna and the king" is showing on HBO, they said I changed a lot, but for the better, well that's what I mean, life and time change you buy always for the better, always, but you have to believe it......

I am excited for the new and change here to come every day..... Because change makes life more sexy, and it makes the love making so much more hotter and crazier and it actually going to burn you......

My red carpet pic is not clear from my phone, so you have to check on Getttymages or wireimages for the professional ones.

Have a lovely night......

I am in Hollywood driving in the madness of the heat that lefted me from the crazy photos and interviews and the bright flash lights, so many, its so unreal but on the real ground and real time and space, lights can create a dream land in front of you just like that with actors dressed up in front of the camera so big enlarged by the over lighted artifacial lights, cameras are like ghost, they take the color of your soul and print it on peper and sell it, then you become perminate freazes that moment on earth......

When earth freazes, that's the moment inllusions are born like fire waves the temperature makes you wanting more.......

I am writing as the moment my mind is flying, this is how and this is the way I made my own movie, jazz steps on the dance floor, goes to the heat and the magic of your heart......


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T