Life is beautiful......

Its raining right now in Los Angeles, cold and a little windy, its a little sad the sky is feeling right now, just like my mood, but I know its a melody you supposed to see and feel then going through and learn, can be tough sometimes, but its part of life, its part of my life right now in the middle of the mist, misty road

......covered my vision.......



Sometimes you don't and can't see the truth till its time when the sky is singing and showing with the beautiful rain in its eyes.......



The pictures above, is the time I was doing an interview for my movie on TV this afternoon, channel 18, very fun, its nice to do and support the film the work I do, and it looks really good, I like my part, she is free and fun and I really enjoy her delightful spirit, she laughs and celebrats what ever she does in her life and give happiness to the people she loves, and give beauty and hope to others and also she can see and feel things that others can not, the movie is called "Dim Sum funnel".



Sad I am feeling a little, but hope tomorrow the sun will shine again it will take my sadness away and bring me smile and happiness......



Often when you are in it, you can not see the light, but the truth is that it is all for the better, I look at life in the positive light and it is a gift to know that we are lucky to live to feel to celebrate to smile even to cry, I always believe in your heart there is a beautiful blue lake, the water is so pure and still that is full of true emotions, only when your heart is sad, then the lake waves with its love, then the water drops emerge from the lake to your eyes to tell you life is ok and we love you with all we have......



Looking forward to the sunlight, to the happiness that my heart is longing for.......and to a new day tomorrow.....



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T