Happy thanksgiving everyone!

A smile and 9 turkeys to all of you, I this that should be enough for all of you right? I am flying a holicaptor to somewhere, maybe chasing after a wild turkey to somewhere I have no clue of, who the hell would know where and what a turkey going to do? I used to feed 9 big chickens I think we call them fire chickens, they have red fat fire made out of meat on their head, on top of it, it screams to the sky no to our human that they are the rulers on earth, that's why we eat them, because human beings are insecure, instead concur them we kill them and burn them then eat them with thousand years old wine, can you imagine what's it going to do to our body?

But we thank the turkey for feeding us and we call the day of thanksgiving, well at least we have big enough of

Heart to be thankful......



But of cause again can you guess where I am flying to?



in this very special day, I thank all of you on the othe side of the computer screen, or on the other side of the ocean or on the other side of the wall for being my fans and my friends, for supporting me all these time and for continue fan me and friend me and like and watch my movies and cry and laugh with me and sing and dance with me, and most importantly together celebrate and enjoy and love life and living in the magic moment of breath the fresh life right now!



Let's dance and go crazy and get drunk and make love and kiss the turkey to death tonight.....



Thank you my friends, I appreciate your kindness and love.....



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T