Space in between......

I am trying to see if I can manege doing this, if every picture went through? Maybe?



I am so bad at the computer, but still trying to not giving up......



Was crazy fun tonight, good event and half Hollywood and half normal people, which makes me felt much more relaxed and enjoyed so much more, many good singers were performing tonight, exciting crazy music from back in time, I danced like crazy.......



And of cause eat so much desert, never known how many SS should be there in the dessert? Which one is dessert? Anyway you know what I mean, ice cream and cake and more ice cream and more cake......



Sometimes evening makes me dizzy and lost my own trunk, I am sure you have no clue of what I am talking about, because I don't even know what I am talk in about myself, well just read it as when you read a book, you don't read word by word but you got the feeling of the flows of the impression, its almost like you are flowing on the surface pa the ocean, like a colorful painting you just walked by and can not return, even when you return or go back, its already too late, its already gone, gone forever......



Not to use your mind but your feelings......like those crazy people do, in between......



I found myself sometimes like twins, body and heart? Or heart and body? Never cross the red line.......



Tiredness is the time of confusing, just like how I feel right now, but something, someone is still keep me awake and wondering and going insane.....



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T